So here you are.
You finally made it to leadership, and you couldn’t be prouder of yourself. Kudos to you!
Yet, sometimes you have the feeling that you’re a little unprepared to manage others in the best way possible.
- Do you ever feel unsure, misunderstood, or just a little over your head?
- Do you wish you knew what to do to motivate and excite a team?
- Do you want to know how to coach people so they can fulfill their potentials?
- Do you want your meetings to be ones that people actually want to attend?
- Do you want to be able to delegate and hold people accountable in a way that actually works?
I've got you covered.
It's the Management Essentials Online Course.
BECOME A LEADER WHO:
- Inspires, engages, and motivates others to meet and exceed goals.
- Understands yourself and others, and uses your insights to relate effectively to those around you.
- Embodies a deep sense of purpose, and creates a meaningful vision for the people who follow you.
- Runs meetings that are efficient, effective, and engaging.
- Creates a culture of accountability that results in high standards.
- Coaches your people in a way that helps them to thrive.
AND THAT RESULTS IN:
- More Productivity: Because you and your team are working more effectively, and as a result, are knocking it outside of the park in terms of results.
- Less Frustration: Because you have the tools to reinforce great performance and address problems in a way that maintains everyone’s dignity.
- More Confidence: Because you know the strategies you are using are based on well-researched psychological principles.
- More Fun: Because you know how to create a positive environment that allows others to flourish and produce their best work.
The course is based on my years of experience consulting and coaching leaders. and it's designed for anyone who needs to learn their management basics. So, whether you’re an aspiring leader, new leader, or a leader who needs to brush up on the leadership essentials, this course is for you.
Click here to learn more.
Dr. Patricia Thompson is a corporate psychologist and executive coach who is passionate about helping professionals to be their best at work. She does that by partnering with them to develop their talents, unleash their authentic selves, and use research-based strategies to fulfill their potential (and help others to do the same). Educated at the University of Toronto, Georgia State University, the University of Pennsylvania, and the Emory University School of Medicine, she has a PhD in psychology and has been consulting with organizations since 2004.
A sought-after expert, Dr. Thompson's work has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Inc., Wharton Business Radio and more. Her book The Consummate Leader: a Holistic Guide to Inspiring Growth in Others...and in Yourself, was endorsed by management gurus, Adam Grant and Marshall Goldsmith. During her career she has worked with small businesses, Fortune 100 companies, and every sized organization in between, helping to foster growth, development, and results in their employees and executives alike. Patricia gets a great deal of personal gratification from helping everyone from college students, who are in the process of determining their career paths, to entry level managers who are working on becoming more productive, to CEOs who are determining how best to motivate the people on their team. Her mission is to help as many people as possible to become more effective in the workplace.
PreviewLesson One - Understanding Yourself as a Leader (12:48)
StartLesson Two - Owning Being a Leader (16:50)
StartLesson Three - Communicating a Vision (18:50)
StartLesson Four - Delegating to Get Results (18:55)
StartLesson Five - Holding Your Team Accountable (23:21)
StartLesson Six - Coaching and Developing People (22:18)
StartLesson Seven - Holding Effective Meetings that People Want to Attend (18:02)
StartLesson Eight - Final Takeaways (2:33)